Portfolio Facilities Manager
- GBP20 - GBP37500.00 per annum + car
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th October 2018
- Job Type
£37,000 plus car
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside an award winning managing agent who is rapidly expanding their property portfolio, in the search for Facilities Manager to manage a mix-use portfolio in London.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided on a constant basis.
- Managing refurbishment project works and ensuring that they are completed to a high standard.
- Setting, managing and reconciling multiple service charge budgets.
- Directly managing third party contractors and service providers.
You must hold an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification and hold a full, clean UK Driving License. The ideal candidate will be organised and strive to constantly deliver the highest standard of customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading organisation and further your career within a supportive and knowledgeable team.
If you are interested then please apply online with your CV today.