Portfolio Manager- pan- European
- Up to GBP75000 per annum + bonus and full corporate benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 3rd May 2019
- Job Type
Portfolio Manager - pan- European Portfolio
Salary up to £75,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A pan- European Investment Manager is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join their growing team. This new role is as a result of expansion will be responsible for managing a sub-portfolio within a pan European portfolio, ensuring the assets achieve their investment performance objectives while complying with the investment vehicle's requirements.
The broad role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of acquisition and annual Business Plans for each asset
- Delivery of asset management initiatives and individual asset business plans
- Continuous drive of asset management execution, including monthly/quarterly conduct of the investment performance trackers and re-forecasts
- Lead monthly/quarterly Investment Performance Tracking
- Capital structuring, including debt financing
- Support the Transaction Team's underwriting and acquisition process
- Monitor assets and identify disposal opportunities, oversee divestment process with Transactions team
Candidates applying the role should be numerical and happy working with spreadsheets, although they do not need to be able to model from scratch.
Fund experience is highly desirable and a 2nd European language would be beneficial.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.