Portfolio Manager - Stockholm based
- EUR55000.00 - EUR70000.00 per annum + bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, Sweden
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 11th October 2018
- Job Type
Portfolio Manager - Based in Stockholm
Our client - a Pan-European well-known Real Estate firm that invests, develops and manages retail, residential and office assets. They are seeking a Portfolio Manager/Investor Relations for their Swedish based office.
You will be part of the European Portfolio team and in charge of the implementation of strategic portfolio objectives across Europe. You will be responsible for coordinating, executing and evaluation of fund management activities. It is necessary that the candidate has a full understanding of the underlying assets and their operational and financial performance together with an ability to analyse, recommend and communicate clearly.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the investors in the Funds;
- Organising and delivering regular investor communications and meetings;
- Representing the Funds to investors and key stakeholders, including any capital raising, refinancing, re-restructuring and extensions
- Ensuring accurate investor reporting
- Monitoring and optimising Investment & Fund performance through fund level analysis and making recommendations using performance criteria
- Developing, improving and delivering regular Fund Business Plans
- Making sure risks within the funds are understood, anticipated and mitigated
- Considering asset management initiatives and their impact upon performance, including analysis, preparation of leasing or CAPEX recommendation
- Managing and organising the Valuation process for all the assets in Sweden
- Working with the Asset Managers and organising analysis
- You must have EXCELLENT communication and interpersonal skills, being highly analytic, methodical and well-organised.
- You must have a proven experience managing a Real Estate Fund or mandate, or with an investor.
- Real Estate and Valuation skills are a MUST.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Fluent in Swedish is advantageous.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.