- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 2nd March 2018
- Job Type
A global Investment Management business is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join the team in London. Responsible for proposing, justifying and implementing investment and asset management strategies across several pan-European jurisdictions, including France, Spain and Italy, the successful individual should have demonstrable experience in the commercial pan-European Real Estate market.
- Manage, along with the Portfolio Managers, a sub-set of the portfolio, ensuring the assets comprised in said sub-set achieve their investment performance objectives.
- Delivery of asset management initiatives and individual asset business plans; continuous drive of asset management execution, including monthly/quarterly conduct of the investment performance.
- Support transaction teams on new potential acquisition.
- Monitor assets and identify disposal opportunities, oversee divestment process with Transactions team including intra-country teams.
- Provide fund, asset, and modelling/analytical-related workflow across European Funds/Mandates.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Real Estate position.
- MRICS (desirable).
- Ideally fluent in another European language (French and/or German preferred).
- High-level of integrity and discretion.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.