- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th February 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established independent managing agent based in Angel. They have grown in the Block Management market for the last 15 years and now manage a high-end portfolio located across the surrounding areas. Their business model focuses on a high level of customer service and through this they have gained an impeccable reputation through-out the market.
Unfortunately one of the Property Managers has decided to move abroad so they are looking for a Portfolio Manager to take on a high-end portfolio circa 350 units. This will include:
- Day to day Management on the portfolio, responding to emails and calls
- Overseeing any major works projects, issuing notices and managing external contractors
- Setting the annual service charge budget as well as managing it through the year
- Attending, taking minutes and Chairing AGM meetings
- Enrolled on the IRPM ideally with AIRPM status minimum
- Ideally local area knowledge
- Confident in dealing with budgets and meeting KPI targets.
- Up to date knowledge of the current legislation
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.