- Negotiable + + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 17th February 2020
- Job Type
A boutique consultancy that partner with the public sector and developers on large residential schemes, is seeking a commercial Portfolio Manager to manage the commercial assets on these large developments.
Salary: £40,000-55,000 + bonus and benefits.
Responsibilities may include:
- Advising on tenant mix and leasing strategies at the development phase of large housing schemes.
- Managing commercial properties once completed, including; managing vacancy rates, tenders, pitches etc.
- Negotiating rent reviews across commercial assets, which may include; retail, offices, leisure and alternatives.
- MRICS desired but not essential.
- Previous commercial property management experience essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online with your CV in Word format.