- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
Pre-Sales Consultant - Property - £40,000
Our Client, a Global Software House, is looking for an enthusiastic and technically minded person to join the Business Development Team and assist the sales team in developing the sales proposals and presentations. The successful candidate will report into the Business Development Manager.
- This role will require you to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and investors.
- You will need to understand and successfully demonstrate the service offering of the software.
- You must have the ability to understand client's requirements and differentiate from offerings from the market competition.
- You will be required to present at both internal and external client and customer facing events.
- You may be required to get involved with project implementations.
Key Person Specification:
- You will be a super user on TRAMPS or Bluebox and have excellent working knowledge of MS office.
- You will have excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- This role requires excellent organisation and communication.
- You will have excellent knowledge of property and accounting to be able to sound credible in front of any client.
- Business knowledge and the ability to develop excellent market knowledge.
- This role will involve travel within the UK.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.