Private Equity Analyst
- GBP65000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 6th February 2019
- Job Type
Private Equity Analyst - Central London
Salary from £65,000 - £85,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analyst or Associate to join a market-leading development coordinator of luxury residential projects. They are looking to recruit a bright, personable real estate investment analyst who wants to join a small but active team and with great career potential.
- Valuation of Real Estate assets
- Transaction structuring and financial modelling
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Due diligence collection and review
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to banks and investors
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- Various ad-hoc projects
- Financially numerate with excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- First class written and numerical presentation skills and confident use of MS PowerPoint
- Total commitment to high standards with a particular focus on attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
- Good organisational skills and ability to run a variety of tasks at once
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.