Project Manager Development and Regeneration (Land)
- GBP44000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + plus car allowance, bens & bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
I am working with one of the UK's foremost housing associations and residential developers to recruit experienced Development and Regeneration Project Managers to join their Existing Assets team.
Salary £44-50,000 plus car allowance plus bonus, plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced property expert seeking to advance their career in an expanding business in an exciting time of growth using your technical knowledge to create more homes and regeneration opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Asset Manager responsible for existing assets and land, you will be responsible for extracting value from existing assets including the redevelopment of properties and sites.
- You will have 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role with a track record project managing residential development schemes from inception to completion and experience of carrying out development and options appraisals to determine the viability of schemes.
- A property related degree is essential and be open to pursuing professional qualifications which the client will support you with.
- You will identify and bring forward development opportunities within our existing assets and overall estate.
- Collaborating with the regional teams and development department to extract value from existing assets including the redevelopment of properties and sites where possible.
- Carry out option/development appraisals to different property portfolios taking account of all available solutions to ensure that the best use is being make of properties in order to realise the investment and meet resident needs.
- Complete development appraisals and present reports to Development & Sales Board / Asset Management Investment Group for funding.
- Work with the Head of Asset Management and the Asset Manager in the development of the regeneration programme.
- Manage risks associate to ensure that effective controls are in place to highlight and limit risk. Contribute to the identification of risks as part of the planning process, ensuring adequate mitigation and control measure are implemented.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading and expanding organization to gain invaluable experience within the field. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call Matthew Mullin 0207 478 2526 for a discussion