Project Manager, Regeneration and Joint Venture
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
Project Manager; Joint Venture and Regeneration - Housing Association
A leading National Housing Association is seeking a Project Manager to joint their Joint Venture and Regeneration team.
Location: London and South East
Salary: £35-45k + benefits + bonus
About the Housing Association:
My client is one of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers - they mix public and private money to build new homes and provide high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. They are a progressive, commercial organization with a customer service focus and are seeking someone who will buy into their core values.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a candidate with commercial acumen to manage associated risk to help deliver new housing led regeneration, development and joint venture projects. Take responsibility for ensuring that projects achieve the Group's objectives and are delivered on time and within budget. Project manage own schemes whilst assisting with the day to day delivery of complex JV projects.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Monitor schemes on site, ensuring the delivery of the programme to time and budget, seeking the necessary approvals throughout the project.
- Monitor contract variations as required. Liaise with internal/external third parties as required throughout the project.
- Ensure the on-boarding of the assets to the organisation and ensure the final product is delivered in line with client requirements.
- Lead on the effective handover of units to the client.
- Lead on Project Team Working as required.
- Be responsible for provision of a fully compliant security charging pack to Treasury as required.
Requirements for the position:
- Strong project management experience and demonstrable track record gained in a comparable environment
- Demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2526 quoting the reference JN -122017-56074