Property Administrator / Property Manager
- NZD60000.00 - NZD80000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th September 2018
- Job Type
Auckland based private property investment organisation is seeking to recruit a versatile property manager / property administrator. Working in a dual capacity to support their in-house property function and wider management team, this role offers excellent exposure to a breadth of duties for their impressive mixed-asset commercial property portfolio.
As the business continues to invest in further assets and maintain their high-level of service to existing customers / tenants they are looking to expand the team to balance growth and customer service.
Working as an integral part of their in-house team based in their impressive Auckland CBD offices, you will be afforded excellent exposure to a variety of duties for an establish client-side property investment firm. The position provides a great opportunity to work on all forms of commercial property which includes landmark properties in the retail, office, roadside and industrial asset classes. Key duties will entail:
- Lease management and associated administration
- Front-line point of contact for tenants / occupiers
- Recording and monitoring all financial transactions in relation to lease obligations
- Document management and maintaining schedules
- Management of their reception, helpdesk function and general office duties
To be considered for this role you will have commercial property sector experience gained operating at either assistant / graduate level or in a property administrator function. In support of one of these backgrounds (or the ideal of a combination of the two) you will have the following attributes:
- Broad property and organisational skills to enable you to work on a variety of concurrent duties acting in group's interests.
- Pro-active and highly organised with an appreciation of the wider goals and core operations of the group.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- A robust and confident character, with the ability to manage this key group function autonomously.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093