Property Asset Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
Senior Property/Asset Manager - UK Real Estate Consultancy
Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
Benefits include car allowance, bonus scheme, pension and health-care.
A UK Commercial Property Consultancy is seeking a Senior Property/Asset Manager to join their Central London team to work across a range of assets in Central London and the South East. This will include grade A Central London offices and a retail portfolio.
This role will be well suited to someone with experience managing single and multi-let office space and retail units.
- Day to day management of commercial properties in London and the South East.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure successful delivery of all services to client and property.
- Direct management of a property Administrator, who will manage rent and service charge payments.
- Management of dilapidation settlements.
- Manage tenant covenant compliance.
- MRICS qualified
- Proven experience in a Property Management role, ideally managing office and retail space.
- Strong knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law.
- Understanding of budgets, cost control and service charge.
- Knowledge of property management software, preferably TRAMPS.
- A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in word format.