- Negotiable + car/car allowance, benefits and bonus
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th June 2018
- Job Type
Senior Property/Asset Manager - Client-side Opportunity - UK Commercial and Residential Assets - based in Essex
Salary £50,000 to £70,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
Plus car allowance/company car, pension, health care and annual bonus.
A UK leading logistics provider is looking for an in-house commercial property/asset manager to join their head office based in Essex. This is where you will be responsible for working with the Property Director, MD and CFO on managing their mixed use asset portfolio across the UK.
They currently have over 150 assets under management and consist of 80% commercial (office, retail, logistics, warehouse, storage) and 20% residential assets.
As the UK property manager you will be responsible for all day to day management, leasing and acquisitions within the portfolio plus involvement in:
- Project management of small refurbishments, fit out and in-house maintenance.
- Leasehold renewals.
- Advice the business unit leader on all property related matters.
- Undertake and manage the due diligence, planning process and financial appraisals.
- Work with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure the portfolio is compliant.
- Manage the rates and service charge and support all customer relationships.
- Liaise with the landlords, agents, tenants, stakeholders, professional advisers and contractors.
This is a fantastic client side opportunity with the potential to progress your career very quickly due to succession planning.
Key property management requirements:
- Member of RICS or equivalent experience.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Experience working either in a consultancy or client side environment.
- Ability to travel across the UK.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.