Property (block) Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th August 2018
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has become available within a boutique firm of residential management agents who have seen significant growth over the past few years. This growth has been spear headed by their continued efforts to provide the very highest standards of customer service and dedication to the upkeep of the properties in their management portfolio.
Our client has recently relocated offices in the city and are now working from a newly refurbished first class space, close to public transport and with a number of shops and restaurants nearby.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their thriving Central London team. The portfolio will consist of a mixture of new build, conversion and mansion blocks and will include a number of on site staff such as porters, concierge and care takers. The number of units within the portfolio is yet to be finalised but will be in the region of 300 - 500.
Activities within the role shall include but not be limited to:
- Chairing management meetings
- Advising on freeholder and leaseholder compliance with leases
- Liaising with surveyors and other professionals
- Preparation and implementation of service charge budgets
- Issuing Section 20 Notices and overseeing major works projects
- Submitting Companies House Returns
- Property inspections
- Business development
It is essential that applicants have relevant residential block management experience, unfortunately candidates without such experience cannot be considered. IRPM or AssocRICS qualification highly desirable but not essential.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.