- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 24th September 2019
- Job Type
A leading global economic research company is looking to hire a economist to join their team. The successful candidate will have a background in economics and have impressive analytic skills.
The key responsibilities and skills of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Contributing to research conducted on UK Real Estate markets.
- Leading the company's views on their macroeconomic forecasts and UK outlook.
- Producing strong written analysis.
- Presenting analytic data to clients.
- Possessing strong analytic skills.
- A degree or experience in economics.
Based in Central London
Salary from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.