- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a newly created Property Inspector's role for a family-owned commercial developer. This role will see you splitting your time between site visits to a portfolio of offices and retail units in the area, as well as coordinating works/H&S audits. Our client is a looking for like-minded individuals with a proactive approach to their work who want to be part of an inclusive, values driven business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide initial point of contact and updates to building managers and tenants who have logged issues
- To manage purchase orders and supplier information throughout life cycle and arrange for extensions of current orders.
- Support tendering procurement and co-ordination of external contractors at sites
- Conducting regular site visits, identifying faults or areas for improvement in the maintenance of building plant and fabric;
- Coordinating all necessary works, or audits with relevant contractors or co-workers.
Our client is looking for an FM with a can do attitude and a solid base of knowledge in total Facilities Management. Working for a real estate business such as a developer or managing agent is preferable, whilst an IOSH qualification or IWFM qualification would also be seen as advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today