Property Management Surveyor
- GBP25000.00 - GBP37500.00 per annum + Car Allowance
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th November 2019
- Job Type
An international real estate consultancy is currently seeking a Property Management Surveyor to join their successful team in Birmingham.
The department handles a wide variety of occupier and investor clients spanning the retail, office and industrial markets. The company has an excellent record of looking after portfolios / assets for institutions, property companies and individual investors. They strive to offer the best quality service to those clients from day to day property management activities, financial control, to devising asset enhancing initiatives.
You will be joining a friendly and encouraging property management team, with a wide variety of work, excellent remuneration and plenty of additional benefits.
Some example duties may include:
· Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
· Liaising with building managers on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues
· Setting and managing operating budgets
· Monitoring income and managing credit control
· Client reporting - to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings
If you are a Property Management Surveyor and you would like to discuss this role further, please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch with you directly.