Property Management Surveyor
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 18th February 2020
- Job Type
Property Management Surveyor, UK Investor
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a West Midlands based UK investor with an in-house Property Management team who are responsible for the management of an expanding portfolio. The successful candidate will have gained some experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment and will be capable delivering high quality services to promote and maintain good working relationships across a range of tenants, consultants and contractors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Property inspections and tenant review meetings
- Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Contractor liaison and management
- Effective tenant communication and support
- Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
- Nationwide travel with a regional focus in the North and North East of England.
My client is seeking a well presented and balanced individual who can display commercial intelligence and a strong foundation of technical skills.
The appointed candidate will be educated to degree level with a BSc in Real Estate Management or similar with either MRICS or AssocRICS accreditation. Full support will be given if candidates are pursuing the RICS accreditation and a clean driving license is required.
Please apply online with your most recent CV