Property Manager (6 month contract)
- GBP250 - GBP325 per day
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 10th January 2018
- Job Type
Property Manager (6 month contract role)
£250 - £325 per day
My client is a UK energy company with ambitious plans to build new power facilities across the UK. As the organisation progresses its development proposals it requires continued high-quality in-house capabilities to deliver timely and commercially advantageous real estate solutions to the business.
As a result, they are seeking a property manager to manage their extensive land and property holdings across two sites in Anglesey and Gloucester.
- Manage the operational and leased estates at both sites to ensure that properties are suitably maintained, income is maximised and tenants are compliant with contractual requirements.
- Develop, manage and maintain the companies neighbourhood support scheme
- Engage with a wide variety of stakeholders including landowners, tenants, agents and the general public.
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with all statutory and contractual real estate requirements.
- Assist with land and property transactions including acquisitions and disposals.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Knowledge of estate management principles and practices backed up with experience of managing a diverse property portfolio
- Knowledge of real estate and commercial law
- Ability to recognise and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability of working on multiple projects
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Commitment to upholding the highest Health and Safety standards
This is a contract role with an immediate start and an anticipated duration of 6 months.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105