Property Manager - Client Side
- NZD90000 - NZD110000 per annum + bonus and additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th February 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Property Manager in a leading property investment and development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Auckland CBD the position is newly created role will work closely with the Directors & Development Managers where this person will manage the companies current and upcoming portfolio across Auckland. The companies portfolio ranges from commercial office, retail, industrial and residential apartments.
- Preparation of operating budgets for properties;
- Day to day management of properties;
- Liaising with tenants;
- Negotiation of leases and rent reviews (post building completion)
- Supervision of maintenance;
- Establishment of body corporates;
- Supervision of suppliers;
- Management of supplier tenders and negotiation of supplier contracts;
- All other duties involved in the efficient running of a building.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or equivalent ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Proven property management experience across either commercial and/or residential.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
For candidates who aspire to working with a leading property development company this position will allow you to play a direct role, managing a high end portfolio with exposure to other areas of the business.
To apply in strict confidence, apply now or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093