Property Manager - Client-Side
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th October 2019
- Job Type
Client-Side Property Manager
A prestigious Real Estate Investment Manager is seeking a Property Manager to come in and manage the properties that they acquire, most of which are Central London Office assets.
Salary: £40,000-51,000 + bonus and benefits
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Recommending on licence for alterations.
- Site visits and tenant liaison.
- Liaising with in-house Asset Managers when on-boarding or offloading assets.
- Previous Commercial Property Management experience essential.
- MRICS desired but not essential.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.