Property Manager | Commercial Assets
- NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th June 2019
- Job Type
Auckland based private property investment and development organisation is seeking to recruit a versatile property manager to work autonomously on their mixed asset portfolio. Working with the Head of Asset Management and as a key player in their in-house property team, this role offers excellent exposure to a breadth of duties for their impressive Auckland property portfolio.
As the business continues to invest in further assets, develop existing and maintain their high-level of service to existing customers / tenants they are looking to expand the team to balance growth and customer service.
Working as an integral part of their in-house team, you will be afforded excellent exposure to a variety of duties for an establish client-side property investment firm. The position provides a great opportunity to work on all forms of commercial property which includes landmark properties in the retail, office, city living and industrial asset classes. Key duties will entail:
- Lease management and associated administration
- Front-line point of contact for tenants / occupiers
- Recording and monitoring all financial transactions in relation to lease obligations
- Document management and maintaining schedules
- Co-ordination of projects and maintenance matters typically to suit in-bound tenants or to meet landlord obligations.
This excellent client-side role will provide a balance of day-to-day operational portfolio management, along with development driven strategic elements.
To be considered for the role of you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree educated with 2-5 years' post-graduation experience gained working in a related discipline such as commercial property management, valuation, leasing etc.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills to work on numerous matters concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active and highly organised with an appreciation of the wider goals and core operations of the group.
- Enthusiasm to pick up on new sector opportunities and duties relating to property management. For example, projects and fit-outs, facilities management, lease management.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093