Property Manager | Commercial Portfolio
- NZD90000.00 - NZD100000.00 per annum + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th August 2019
- Job Type
An Auckland based privately-owned property investment and development company. The business has been involved in the New Zealand commercial property market for decades and continue to take a long-term investment position with a specific focus on value-add acquisitions.
In order to support in the management of both their established and rapidly expanding mixed-asset commercial portfolio, this firm requires a property manager to work with their Senior Asset Manager and General Manager. This is a superb opportunity for someone currently operating as a property manager, to gain exposure and associated career progression from the higher-level strategic aspects of portfolio management.
The role of will have an overriding objective for maximising value through high client and tenant satisfaction levels and being accountable for an allocated portfolio of their commercial assets.
You will be exposed to many aspects in the day-to-day running of a commercial property portfolio, along with supporting on tactical asset management initiatives. Here you will be working in a small but highly accountable team environment, alongside senior experienced property experts where you will be negotiating new and existing lease deals, overseeing smaller refurbishment projects, and applying analysis to property investment opportunities.
- Preferred tertiary qualification, ideally a bachelor's degree with emphasis in property or related subject
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in commercial real estate with the ability to demonstrate excellent property management knowledge
- Some experience in lease transactions incorporating rent reviews and lease renewals.
- A passion for real estate with a good understanding of feasibility and property investment fundamentals, backed with some knowledge of the Auckland market.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills for working on a variety of duties
- A highly customer/client-focused individual who strives for excellence
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomous on key aspects of property management
- An ultimate desire to progress your career into Asset Management with the potential to incorporate aspects of Development Management.
If you're interested to learn more about this superb opportunity and receive a full job description, please contact Christian Lawrence at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093