Property Manager (CPM)
- GBP26000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
Up to £30,000 + Bonus
We are currently working with an international giant, boasting one of the best names in the property industry. With over 150 years of experience, 600 offices and a global footprint spanning 60 countries they boast a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. Needless to say, the training structure, work culture, and career opportunities within this company are exemplary. This is a company you could comfortably spend your entire career.
This firm is now looking to recruit for an experienced Property Manager to join their centralised property management team based out of West London. You will take over the responsibility of a portfolio and liaise closely with the local offices to deliver the highest level of customer service possible. Here you will benefit from the combined knowledge of highly experienced property managers and be part of a positive and enjoyable work culture.
- Reactive maintenance and refurbishment
- Advising landlords and tenants
- Liaising with contractors
- Invoice management
- Serving legal notices such as the Form 6A, Section 13 and Notice to Quit
- Processing insurance claims
- Booking in safety certification such as gas safety, EICR, and legionella
- Compiling deposit deductions and disputes
A strong knowledge of the ARLA material and current property legislation is essential for this role.
If you think the above interests you, please contact Arabella on: AWiltshire@CobaltRecruitment.com