Property Manager for Investment Fund
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 16th March 2018
- Job Type
Looking for a future in Asset Management?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a specialist fund and asset management firm. Our client deals exclusively with Prime Central Real Estate, and is looking to take on a property manager who can deliver that high-level of customer service, and eventually progress up through the property management and asset management sector.
If you have experience working as a property manager, and are looking to grow your skill and knowledge in a varied and fast-paced environment within the property sector, this is for you. You will have your own portfolio to manage, requiring a 'hands on approach', and have the opportunity to really carve out your own role.
- Being the first point of contact for tenants and landlords
- Handling maintenance requests from beginning until end
- Updating their bespoke database, key log, and approved contractor's register
- Assisting with tenancy turnarounds, and 'dressing' the properties for marketing.
- Assisting with regular periodic checks and issuing inspection reports.
- Organising necessary gas and electrical (NICEIC and PAT testing) safety checks.
- Processing tenancy terminations and negotiating lease renewals
- Logging and processing insurance claims with landlord's contents insurers and managing agents
- Keeping up-to-date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Assistance with ensuring all operational processes and procedures are complied with.
- Exploring ways to develop and evolve the business within an ever-changing environment and identifying new business initiatives.
- Full, clean driving licence required.
You will need to be comfortable working under pressure, while still delivering the highest level of customer service, in order to implement a methodological and organised approach, while confidently making important decisions and taking responsibility for your actions.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with you current CV.