Property Manager (Home Based)
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 3rd October 2018
- Job Type
Do you want to work from home?
We are currently working with a well established managing agent who are looking for a property manager to look after a residential portfolio of 500 units in central Kent.
Our client are in a new state of growth having recently won the tender for a major portfolio of new build properties. Our client's head office is based in London (to which you may have to go in every few months) however they also have branches across the country.
As this is a home based opportunity it is essential that you possess strong organisational and time management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes. You will be expected to work on your own initiative, ensuring the managed portfolio complies with lease, legislation and industry standards. Although his is a home based role it is important to stress you would be expected to be on site at least once a week.
To be considered fort his role you must have previous experience managing a leasehold portfolio along with:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally be IRPM qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
Lastly you must hold a full UK driving license.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV