Property Manager- S/SS
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st March 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a medium sized private practice who are looking for a property manager to work in their central London office. The portfolio will be a mix of commercial and non-commercial property.
The ideal candidate will have;
▪ A good knowledge of building construction, valuation techniques, rent review and lease renewal procedure
▪ Good working knowledge of Landlord & Tenant legislation and recent developments
▪ At least one year's PQE in setting and running of service charges and budgets
▪ Qualifications: RICS accredited degree in estates management, essential. MRICS, preferred
This is a great opportunity to take control of your own clients and have great technical and team support.