Property Manager (Surveyor - Associate Director Level)
- GBP35000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, Sussex
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th January 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager (Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate Director Level)
Based in East Sussex or London Office
Salary is £35,000 to £55,000 per annum (dependent on level)
A highly established South East based commercial real estate agency is currently seeking a commercial property management surveyor to join either their East Sussex or London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company closer to home, with the ability to develop your career quickly.
This is a client facing role where you will be responsible for the day to day management of predominantly commercial offices and shopping centres, plus other commercial properties within their clients portfolios.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Build effective relationships with clients and occupiers.
- Undertake regular property inspections (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Agreeing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Liaise with the Facilities Management team to ensure effective running of the building.
- Liaise with the Accounts team to ensure smooth running of budgets, credit control and service charge reconciliation.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Good knowledge of service charge budgets.
- Member of RICS is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in discussing the role in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.