- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th June 2019
- Job Type
South West London
£28-£32,000 + Bonus + Commission
We're currently working with one of the most well-established brands in London with over 40 years of experience and more than 60 branches across the capital. Their expertise covers various sectors within the property world with their residential property management arm being highly respected. They have a reputation for looking after their employees, with competitive salaries, advanced training and qualification opportunities, as well as long-term career prospective.
This client has their whole residential property management team based together in their headquarters in South West London. Here they benefit from the combined experience of a reinforced management structure and get to enjoy the social side of being together. They will also ensure you are trained in the ARLA qualifications and reward you upon completion of this.
You'll also find a heavy focus on customer care, with portfolio numbers not exceeding around 120 to ensure you are able to deliver a quality level of service. You are also rewarded with commission when attending sites in person as well as bonuses paid twice a year.
- Portfolios stay around the 120 mark
- The office consists of around 40 people
- Driving licence is preferable (pool cars provided)
- Hours alternate between 8:30-5:30 or 9:30-6:30
- Flexi-time, where you can accumulate time to take off (if been staying late etc)
- Commission earned on certain maintenance booked and attending sites
- Bonuses available biannually
- ARLA training on-site
- Great work culture with regular social events