- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st January 2019
- Job Type
Property Manager - Client Side - Office, Industrial & Retail Specialists
Central London Office
Salary from £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Plus benefits package and discretionary bonus
Our client is a leading UK specialist in providing commercial office, retail and industrial assets across the UK. They are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their team in-house, reporting into the Head of Asset Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a move into a client side position where you will be responsible for the hands on management of a mix of commercial assets including: retail, industrial and offices.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Day to day property management
- Dealing with service charge matters
- Overseeing and managing repairs and maintenance
- Taking part in lettings and rent reviews
- Dealing with tenant matters and tenant applications
- Previous commercial property experience
- Previous property management, facilities management or property administration experience
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good property and real estate knowledge
If you come from a commercial management background and interested in exploring a new hands on opportunity - please apply online with your CV in word format.