- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th December 2018
- Job Type
A well established UK based consultancy are looking for a Senior Surveyor/Associate level Property Manager to join the Property & Asset Management team in Cambridge.
Salary from £40,000 to £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
- Preparation of service charge budgets, reconciliations and collection of rent.
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Identifying and implementing asset management opportunities.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and landlords.
- MRICS qualified.
- Property management experience essential.
- TRAMPS experience essential.
If you are interested in the above position please apply online with your CV in word format.