- GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annum + company car and benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 16th September 2019
- Job Type
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Salary 26,000 to £30,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading privately owned property investor/developer who have own a significant residential portfolio across the North West of England. They have a reputation for developing beautiful spaces in highly desirable locations with excellent customer service, having won numerous accolades over the years for the product they deliver.
The appointed Property Manager will assist a small in-house team with the management of 3,000 units which range from single sites through luxury apartments and blocks.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team demonstrating initiative and a positive, professional, efficient and courteous manner to both colleagues and residents at all times and ensuring residents receive the best possible service and attention. All duties are to be carried out in association with, or under the supervision of the manager.
- To be responsible for a portfolio of residential apartment blocks, inspecting and arranging maintenance contracts and ensuring the properties comply from both a fire safety and health & safety perspective.
- Produce specifications for maintenance contracts in accordance with standard company policy, obtain competitive tenders, liaise fully with the Property Maintenance Division to ensure the buildings and common areas are maintained in accordance with legislation requirements and contract specifications. To be familiar with Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and particularly the requirements of the Section 20 consultation process.
- Process all applications for resident's alterations/fitting out works and seek appropriate approval from a director, prior to consent, raising management fee invoices and where applicable, undertake final inspection of quality of work.
- Prepare and monitor service charge budgets and process all relevant invoices.
- Be proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with leases, section 20 and service charge budgets essential.
- Driving licence essential.
- IRPM qualifications highly desirable, but will be supported by the company.
- A positive, can-do attitude and good organisational skills essential.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to customers and clients essential.
Benefits include healthcare, pension and free parking.