- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
AST Property Manager
Up to £35,000
Our client is a private family office who specialise in handling high end investment portfolios in London, boasting a well refined business plan that includes the approach that if your staff are happy then they will look after your clients.
They are now looking to take on a property manager at their headquarters in Central London who will run towards a challenge and push themselves to reach their full potential.
This position is for a property manager to take over a portfolio of approximately 120 properties based in Central London with a high end client base. You will be actively implementing knowledge of current property legislation and ARLA guidelines in your day to day duties.
Our client has implemented continuous professional development programme so you will be consistently learning the skills to further your career. In addition to this the firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Group Personal Pension, performance related bonus scheme, season ticket loan and private medical insurance.
- Repairs: General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards.
- Asset Management: Consider rental returns and set marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings agencys. Negotiate new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly. Manage the overall rent roll to achieve client's desired returns.
- Refurbishments: Suggest and oversee minor (Where a CDM Principle designer is not needed) refurbishments to achieve and preserve rent roll. Refer and co-ordinate larger schemes with the building surveying department in the firm
- Customer satisfaction: Meet and greet new tenants on the developments explaining our management role and providing necessary contact information.
- Pre-tenancy: liaising with agencies (both internal and external) to ensure properties are ready for occupation by new tenants and all offer conditions are fully met before move in.
- End of tenancy: Negotiate deposit releases and arrange re-marketing as appropriate
- H&S: To ensure all necessary H&S inspections are booked in respect of the flats
- Work with assistants and administrators to ensure arrears are followed in accordance with procedures
- Overseeing new tenancy documents, health and safety resumptions, in accordance with firms ISO9001 procedures
- Reporting to the client in a pre-agreed format (quarterly or monthly)
- Oversee Assistant Property Manager workloads and manage on-site concierge if appropriate
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or email me at MNewman@CobaltRecruitment.com