- Up to GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th January 2019
- Job Type
We're working with a prime, specialist firm based in the heart of London. Located between five different train stations they are easily to reach and have been established for 60 years. With a reputation specialising in boutique, high-end property consultancy, they are now seeking to take on a Residential Property Manager who shares their passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service and who can represent their brand.
Due to internal promotion the position of Residential Property Manager has become available. As this firm is predominantly a surveyor they are keen to progress staff up the ranks and will pay for them to become qualified. They are now seeking someone to join their property management division who they can train and grow within the company, eventually becoming an expert in their field.
This client is looking for someone who is / has:
- Highly organised
- Has strong written and verbal communication skill
- Is passionate about customer care
- Is seeking a long-term career in residential property
- Confident in their decision-making ability
- Works well as part of a team