- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th June 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager
Based Manchester City Centre
Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Property Manager to join a growing Property Asset Management team based in central Manchester.
The appointed Property Manager will focus on providing day to day management services to commercial assets across the North West. Working alongside the Property Asset Management team, day to day duties will include:
- Conduct proactive property management and carry out regular property inspections.
- Ensure client reporting is completed to a high standard and within time frames.
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
- Dealing with tenant and client matters effectively.
- Draft service charge budgets.
- Liaise with on-site building and facility managers.
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
Commercial Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS/AssocRICS
- Current property management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply on-line with your most recent CV.