- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 2nd January 2019
- Job Type
Up to £30,000
We're currently working with a well-established client based on-site at one of East London's most prestigious new-developments. With over 50 year's experience in South East London property they pride themselves in being local experts, with new offices based just by the River Thames. A large percentage of their portfolio is based within the development that the office is based on. They now seek to take on an experienced Property Manager to join their team who will share their passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service.
The position of Property Manager will require an individual with previous experience in this role and duties will include; booking reactive maintenance, referencing tenants, booking check-ins/outs, processing deposit releases, instructing safety compliance, attending property visits, arranging pre-tenancy works, overseeing refurbishments, and more. This client invests heavily in their staff so will want you to be able to the best job you can, so for this reason they will happily pay for relevant qualifications to aid you in your role such as the ARLA.
This client is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- A genuine passion for customer care.
- Confidence to work independently, but someone who also enjoys working in a team.
- High levels of organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Strong levels of written and verbal communication.
- Honest and ethical approach.
- Excellent time-management skill.