- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th July 2019
- Job Type
Property Manager - Real Estate Investment Trust
A leading UK Real Estate Investment Trust is currently seeking an established commercial property management professional to join their team based in central London. This individual will coordinate and oversee the portfolio's currently outsourced day-to-day management, whilst working closely with the asset management team, to ensure a first class delivery of occupier services and strong occupier retention.
Their portfolio stretches across the UK with a particular focus on London and the South East. Typical assets within the portfolio include: industrial/logistics, office and retail/leisure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career driven commercial property management surveyor, to optimise and develop within an established REIT with a proven track record
Day-to-day property management responsibilities will initially include:
- Overseeing & being principal contact with external property managing agents and ensure they are delivering against KPIs.
- Leading the occupier facing initiatives across the portfolio generally and being a initial point of contact for service delivery
- Regular asset inspections, checking quality of management and getting occupier feedback
- Making recommendations to the asset managers and more widely across the business.
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure rent collection, service charges are efficiently and effectively run, budgeted, billed on time.
- Liaising with new and existing occupiers to manage relationships, in order to maximise retention and satisfaction generally.
- Mitigation of non-recoverable costs, coordination of void rates and void funding analysis.
- Coordinating the annual insurance renewal.
- Ensuring health and safety and legal requirements are in place.
- Working with asset managers to implement the Company's environment policy.
Key property management requirements:
- Proven track record of commercial property management experience.
- Initiative to work on own, whilst recognising the importance of teamwork
- Through understanding of all aspects of property management from Rent and service collection, S/c budgeting and implementation and delivering value for occupiers
- Degree qualified and Member of RICS
Salary from £60,000 - £70,000 plus full benefits package, significant bonus potential and Long Term Incentive Plan.
Office based in central London, but will need to travel UK wide.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.