- GBP28000.00 - GBP31000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: South West London
One of the UK's most prominent Estate Agencies is looking to expand their London based property management arm, and are seeking a confident and experienced property professional to join their team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Helping with property maintenance issues
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Deposit negotiation and distribution
The right candidate will:
- Be confident in their ability to communicate and deliver information
- Thrive in a team environment
- Have a flexible approach to work, and be adaptable to different situations
- Show a high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ideally, you will be ARLA licensed
Consistently being ranked in The Times as one of the best companies to work for, the company in question offers a supportive and innovative company culture, which promises excellent career development - helping employees to maximise their potential.
If you are looking to progress your career in property, at a company with a market-leading reputation, then apply with your CV online or contact us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.