- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 20th June 2019
- Job Type
We are currently working with a well-established and highly regarded Midlands based firm that are looking for a Block Manager to join their team. In this capacity you will manage three key residential developments located across central Birmingham. Due to the nature of the portfolio this role requires someone that is well versed in all aspects of block management. You will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to the customer experience.
Responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from Directors, Leaseholders and Tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 major works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreements
- Managing the portfolios compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease agreements.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Always compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Be smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience, then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.