- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th November 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a well-established brand based in North-West London. With 30 years' experience specialising in high-end North London portfolio, they are a face recognised and trusted in their region.
This firm has built a reputation around being experts in their field, building a client base of various portfolio landlords with a selection of high-end properties and never failing to provide the highest level of service to long term clients.
This firm is now seeking to take on a new Property Manager to their team who can oversee a smaller portfolio and not be afraid to quickly build rapport with long-standing high net-worth clients. A keen eye to detail and an eagerness to build a career in the North London region with a high attention to customer care is a must.
- Be the point of contact for both landlords and tenants.
- Meet clients on site and tenants for move-in.
- Delivering the highest levels of customer care.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Organise scheduled and reactive maintenance.
- Booking in safety inspections; Gas Safety, EPC, EICR etc.
- Liaise with contractors to obtain quotes and pay invoices.
- Assess dilapidations at end of tenancies and negotiating deposit deductions between landlords and tenants.
- Handle deposit disputes with the relevant protection agency.
- Process change of tenants.
- Respond to tenants' queries.
- Check tenancy references are appropriate and compliant.
- Transfer utility account's between landlords and tenants at start and end of tenancies.
- Carry out tenancy renewal documentation.