- Up to GBP36000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
High-End Property Manager
Up to £36,000
Our client is a prime central London specialist dealing exclusively with ultra high-net-worth clientele on a super prime portfolio. They create a specialist programme for each property in their care to ensure they are maintained at the very highest standard. Each client can receive a tailored service whether it be management of a flat or redevelopment of a family portfolio.
They're seeking to take on an experienced Property Manager to oversee a small high-end portfolio of residential properties where they will focus on delivering the absolute highest levels of customer service. This position will require up to date knowledge of UK property legislation as well as an independent work ethic. Attention to detail and an interest in a client facing role are absolutely vital.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a portfolio.
- Exposure to working with high-net-worth clients.
- Knowledge of current UK legislation (ARLA Qualifications will be advantageous).
- Very strong organisation and communication skill.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working with clients face to face.
- A genuine interest in a long-term career in property.