- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
AST Property Manager
Up to £30,000
We are currently working with a highly respected client seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team. With 70 years of experience and an international brand, you will be joining a growing team who focus on delivering the highest standards and maintaining quality reputation. This is an award-winning firm with opportunities for training and career progression that are hard to find elsewhere.
In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 150 properties of which you will be the point of contact for landlords, tenants and contractors. You will be handling reactive maintenance, inspections, deposit releases, invoices and enquires. In this position you will be actively implementing knowledge of current property legislation and ARLA guidelines in your day to day duties.
Our client has a sterling reputation among the community with 16 branches across London alone. They are an immediately recognisable brand and offer a competitive salary as well as a structured training programme and a real opportunity for a future in property.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Organise scheduled and reactive maintenance.
- Arrange landlord's gas safety tests when required.
- Respond to tenant's queries.
- Assess dilapidation's at end of tenancies and negotiating deposit deductions between landlords and tenants.
- Organise end of tenancies.
- Transfer utility account's between landlords and tenants at start and end of tenancies.
- Carry out tenancy renewal documentation.