- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Property Manager (Block Management)
Based in South Manchester
£22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
We are currently working with a small independent managing agent in South Manchester that requires an Estate Manager to join their team. The successful individual will manage a medium-sized portfolio of circa 850 units covering South Manchester. Block Management experience is essential as you will need to work with RMC's, RTM's and freehold clients from the start.
Responsibilities of the roles include
- Chairing management meetings
- Advising on freeholder and leaseholder compliance with leases
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and tenants and encouraging an open flow of communication and information in regards to building issues and updates.
- Preparation and implementation of service charge budgets
- Issuing Section 20 Notices and overseeing major works projects
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidate will
- Have relevant residential block management experience
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
- IRPM or AIRPM qualification highly desirable but not essential
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then please apply online with your most recent CV.