- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th January 2018
- Job Type
A forward thinking, multi - disciplinary consultancy based in central London, currently require a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor Property Manager to join the team. Managing central London office and retail assets on behalf of institutional and private investors, the successful should possess demonstrable property management experience of commercial assets and will ideally be MRICS qualified.
- Undertaking regular property inspections and reporting.
- Professional work arising in line with management of leases which can include rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments and sub-lettings and licenses for alterations.
- Maintaining regular contact with occupiers including answering queries.
- Liaison with other departments working on client management properties.
- Proactive arrears management.
- Undertaking the full range of service charge management including budgeting, cash flow monitoring, End of Year auditing and certification.
- Implementing and monitoring regular Health and Safety, facilities maintenance routines.
- An understanding of the legal and legislative framework relating to the role of a property management surveyor.
- Ability to aid less experienced members of the team to achieve their full potential and progression within the profession.
- Attending meetings with colleagues and line manager.
- Identifying and progressing opportunities for expansion of the business.
- Demonstrable property management experience.
- Ideally MRICS qualified.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.