- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 2nd August 2018
- Job Type
Up to £30,000
We're currently working with a client based in North London, a few seconds walk away from the tube station. They're seeking an experienced Property Manager looking to take that next step in their career.
This company deals exclusively with high-end clientele and focus on delivering high levels of customer service as opposed to simply processing and administration. Their service is their brand!
As well as delivering the best standards, they also look after their team in the best way. Here the staff regularly go out on social events and they have a masseuse attend the office once a month to make sure everyone is relaxed in their working environment.
- Be the point of contact with large portfolio landlords.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Organise scheduled and reactive maintenance.
- Arrange landlord's gas safety tests when required.
- Respond to tenants' queries.
- Assess dilapidation's at end of tenancies and negotiating deposit deductions between landlords and tenants.
- Organise end of tenancies.
- Transfer utility account's between landlords and tenants at start and end of tenancies.
- Terminate tenancies in accordance with current property legislation.
- Carry out tenancy renewal documentation.
If you're looking for the next step, get into touch: MNewman@CobaltRecruitment.com