- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th February 2019
- Job Type
A leading Property Management company is looking for a Commercial Property Manager to join their team in Southampton.
Salary for this position is £30,000 - 60,000.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with an institutional client with in-house Asset Managers.
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Ensuring the properties are maintained and repaired to a high standard.
- Commercial property management experience.
- MRICS preferred.
If you are interested in the above role, apply online with your CV in word format.