- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st April 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager - Central London
Salary from £32,000 - £40,000 per annum plus car allowance, benefits and bonus.
A highly prestigious global real estate practice is currently seeking a MRICS or APC Commercial Property Manager to join their team based in Central London.
In this capacity you will be focusing on providing day to day management services to commercial assets across London. Typical assets include commercial office, retail and commercial mixed use.
Working alongside the Director day to day requirements include:
- Conduct proactive property management and carry out regular property inspections.
- Ensure client reporting is completed to a high standard and within time frames.
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
- Dealing with tenant and client matters effectively.
- Draft service charge budgets.
- Liaise with on-site building and facility managers.
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
Commercial Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS or close to completing APC.
- Degree qualified.
- Current property management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.