- GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th March 2020
- Job Type
£30,000- £ 38,000
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager looking for a positive career move.
My client requires a professional and enthusiastic Property Manager to oversee a 400-unit portfolio situated around Central and West London. You will be working for a well-known, successful Chartered Surveyor who can offer exposure to other areas of industry such as Commercial, Sales & Lettings and Building Consultancy.
Previous experience required:
- Conducting lease extensions and license to alter
- Producing and issuing Section 20 notices
- Undertaking regular site visits
- Management of client staff members
- Producing service charge budgets and year-end accounts for client approval
- Attending and Chairing meetings such as AGMs and client board meetings
- Working with third party individuals including solicitors and insurance companies
- Client relationship building
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM codes of conduct and keep abreast of legislative changes.
Spring into action and send your CV to Jgeorge@cobaltrecruitment.com
Want to more information? Call me for a confidential conversation on: 0207 478 2505