- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + company car
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th May 2019
- Job Type
£28,000-£35,000pa + company car
Our client, a multi-disciplinary property management company, have instructed us on a new and exciting opportunity for a Block Manager to join their expanding team. Our client is well-known for their excellent customer service levels and for being a leading employer.
Your portfolio will be built around the experience you have gained to date and will be based in and around London. The aim is to never over-load the Property Managers, rather to have a core focus on ensuring that all portfolios are looked after with the highest due diligence. Our client offers excellent training programmes and the opportunity to progress your career long-term with a company that is continually going from strength to strength.
The desired candidate will be someone with fantastic customer service and excellent communication skills. An individual with good business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and someone with excellent knowledge of the section 20 process would be well suited to this role.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislation
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 478 2533