- GBP28000.00 - GBP350000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th March 2019
- Job Type
Up to £35,000
We are currently working with one of the most prestigious firms in London. With an international presence and over 60 offices across the city they boast one of the most well established and high respected firms on the market. This company is seeking to take on a new property manager to join their team of approximately 30 based in West London.
Here you will have the benefit of working amongst an experienced network of professionals with full training and extensive career progression opportunities. For those who don't already have the ARLA qualification they hire trainers from ARLA to come and teach you before getting you qualified. They also offer flexible working hours to ensure you have a comfortable work-life balance.
In this position you will oversee a portfolio of approximately 120 London-based properties and no more. This client holds their level of service as paramount so is strict on portfolio size, which is why they've decided to expand; as they've taken on more properties, they need skilled property managers to come and join the team.
In this role you will maintain the highest levels of customer service and attend properties in person to ensure things are done properly, while also keeping that personal touch. You will also benefit from commission on the maintenance you book-in as well as commission for overseeing projects on site. On top of this you will receive a bonus twice a year on top of your basic salary.
- Experience in managing a portfolio.
- Understanding of current UK property law.
- An enthusiasm to deliver the highest levels of customer care.
- A proactive approach to handling problems and attending projects in person.
- Strong organisational and communication ability.
- A genuine interest in building a career in property management.
- Incredible training.
- Genuine career progression.
- Gaining new qualifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Energetic but professional work culture.
- Manageable work load.
- A diverse and active role.
- A great work-life balance.